My dear husband gave me the BEST Christmas gift - one of Liz Landgren's paintings from
This Funky Junky! Now I just have to decide what I want, and I am very indecisive by nature. I need your help!
I have posted a few of Liz's paintings from her blog below - which do you like the best? If you have a favorite, please let me know!
 |
| A Hoot and a Holler - Wouldn't this be perfect for twins!? |
 |
| Three Owls |
 |
| Momma and Baby Owl |
 |
| Momma and Two Baby Owls |
 |
| Momma and Two Baby Owls 2 |
 |
| Night Owl |
 |
| Remember the Owlamo - still one of my favorites! |
 |
| Sleeping Owl |
 |
| Polka Owl |
I love Mama and baby owls 2- It would be great if you are going to only have one more!
ReplyDelete