Meet Al - he is handsome and quite photogenic with beautiful greenish blue eyes and masculine features. He is a little on the shorter and wider side, but sits up nicely. His features are simple, yet distinctive enough to define him as an owl....
Al certainly needs a little work.....I would like to add wings and legs to Al, so he would feel and look more like an owl, but I think we are off to a good start!
In the beginning...
Al...
I have also been busy making Christmas presents for all of the little ones this weekend {Al's fabric may appear later!} More details to follow after Christmas, I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone!
By the way, did you see the snow today? Who would have thought?!? Clearly not a blizzard by any stretch of the imagination, but if you look hard enough you may spot a few flurries...
You did great!!!! Hope the teachers will look as cute!!
ReplyDelete